Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision

From: Derek Zhou
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision, second try
Date: 01 Dec 2005 14:01:06 -0800

> *sigh* Another good project succumbs to CADT syndrome.  Now even tla
> developers ignore Tom.  Whut a revoltin' dervelopment.

I don't consider myself being a tla developer. I just try to share
some patches that maybe useful to others.

> Look, the warning idea is provably wrong.  Proof is by induction on
> users interested in seeing it.  The idea of the patch is dubious at
> best from the point of view of most users of tla, but the author
> clearly doesn't consider that interesting.  Same goes for earlier
> patches from the same source.  The Eight-Ball sez: Outlook cloudy.

Ok. I will stop using Outlook to reply to this list. I hate it as much
as you do.
BTW, I like to post patches on the mailing list because it can get
reviewed by a large audience. It is very easy to slip in changes when
people just do star-merge.

Derek