Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision, second try
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:32:09 -0800 (PST)

Look, the patch is still under discussion.  I am not ignoring the opinions of
everyone, especially
not Tom.  The patch is not accepted yet; I indicated that I want the opinions
of people.  The
current majority opinion does not favor the patch in the current form; and
anything Tom does not
like would be considered twice, if not three times or more.

Andy