Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: patch: automatic cacherev and smarter get

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: patch: automatic cacherev and smarter get
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:48:41 -0800 (PST)

Yes, this is a good idea.  I never used these wrappers and I do not know if
many people have used
these wrappers.  Would any satisfactory users of such wrappers come forward to
share your
experience with the revsion library management of, say, FAI?  Good strategies
would be a great
addition into the tla proper...

Andy

--- "Stephen J. Turnbull" <address@hidden> wrote:

> (3) Also, by now there are a couple of wrappers like FAI that have a
> fair amount of experience with maintaining (including pruning)
> revlibs.  Maybe it's time to incorporate some of that experience in
> tla itself.
>

> --
> School of Systems and Information Engineering http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
> University of Tsukuba                    Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN

Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!