Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch: automatic remove the corrupt revlib revision, second try
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:08:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi, as expresed in the opinions of many people here, automatic removal of rev
libraries by tla is
not something that will happen.  At the very most we put them in a directory to
allow the user to
be full responsible for his own actions...

Nontheless, thanks for Derek for sending patches.  Keep them coming!

Andy