Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.3.4 release candidate 1

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.3.4 release candidate 1
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:41:44 +0000

On 12 Dec 2005 23:20:02 +0100, address@hidden wrote:

> > Fair enough, although it was a hint to save 1.5Mb, not a recommendation.
>
> Fair enough, but then, disk space is cheap... Or has this changed? ;)

Disk may be cheap (although I periodically get short of it), but my
network is not. I usually jusp scp tla binary to all machines and it
either immediatelly or after a trivial .so symlinking starts to work.
If anyone is interested, here are stripped binaries for i386-linux:

  http://sparta.2y. net/arch-binaries/          # anti-googled

Regards,
Mikhael.