Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.3.4 release candidate 1

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GNU Arch 1.3.4 release candidate 1
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:46:49 -0800 (PST)

Mikhael, thanks for the detailed information!

First I will shorten the help message lines as you suggested.

I will look into eliminating the archive access in tree-revision and diff.

export means to export the source tree excluding the "arch files."  export
either exports the
revision of the current directory or a particular revision into another
directory; that's why you
saw two ways of giving command line options for export.  Can you give me the
exact export command
you tried so I can look into the problem.  Export works for me on the tla
source tree; that's how
this tar ball was made.

I also will look into the branch problem you described.  Thanks.

Andy