Re: [Gnu-arch-users] pigs at trough

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] pigs at trough
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 05:39:08 -0500

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 08:20:37PM -0800, Thomas Lord wrote:
> We could further evaluate those diffs for quality and also to ask
> what the practical impact for users was (other than shoving *me*
> aside).   Alfred might come out pretty well, in that light.

Admittedly subject to opinion in either direction.

> You wanna talk about "get over it", James?  Let's do then.
> Get over it: you and canonical as a whole did harm to me
> and the community.  Mark gave you poorly designed incentives
> which, in quite un-engineer-like fasion, you bit.  Your company
> is full of shit when it paints itself as a friend of the community.
> Own it.
"MOMMMMM! He hit ME first! Besides, he stole my toy dinosaur!"

  1. I Did _NOT_!

  2. Nyah nyhah. I'm rubber and you're glue, what you say bounces off me and
     stick to you.

As a side note, Tom's loving note implies that I am an engineer.  I've
never been to engineering school and make no such claims. I'll even go one
surther and agree with anyone that want to state that anybody who makes
engineering claims that has never from a school of engineering is acting
dishonestly, reprehensibly and possibly fraudulantly.

--
James Blackwell's home :  http://jblack.linuxguru.net
Gnupg 06357400   F-print AAE4 8C76 58DA 5902 761D  247A 8A55 DA73 0635 7400