[Gnu-arch-users] contributors' licensing conditions

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] contributors' licensing conditions
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:28:31 -0800

Hi, the first draft of the GNU GPL v3 has been released and I like what I see.  In light of this I just want to explicitly ensure that new contributors to tla know that you allow the licensing of your code to be under the GNU GPL v2 or any later version of the GNU GPL as published by the Free Software Foundation.  (Tom's code has been assigned to the FSF so the majority of the code in tla shall be of no problem. )

So, as a note, if you send source code patches in for tla,  you give the permission for this licensing condition :-)

Regards,
Andy