Re: [Gnu-arch-users] contributors' licensing conditions

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] contributors' licensing conditions
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:39:56 -0800

James, thanks for the reminder, and I am aware of this.  Currently I do not think tla ships any content from the wiki, although the wiki is the most informative documentation source for tla.
In case any material from the wiki is included in the tla distribution, it shall be separated packaged from the regular documentation so we can have separate licensing conditions for them.

Andy