[Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: baz format archives in tla
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:30:05 +0200

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Matthieu Moy wrote:
>> Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>>> Besides, my understanding was that the ultimate goal was to remove the
>>> obligation to use a `c--b--v' name space, and that this archive format
>>> change was one step in this direction.  Is this correct?
>> Yes, it was the plan, and it has been abandoned.
>
> You are not in a position to make such assertions.   You are talking about
> other people's intentions, plans, potential plans, etc.

We are talking about the plans for Bazaar. Had you actually read this
thread before flaming, you would probably have noticed it. Shall I
remind you that I was part of the Bazaar team (for the very simple
reason that Bazaar accepted my patches while you refused them) ? How
can you tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about.

--
Matthieu