wacspace.el

From: Emanuel Evans
Subject: wacspace.el
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:57:47 -0700

Dear Emacsians,

I'd like to announce my first elisp package: wacspace.el, the WACky
WorkSPACE manager for emACS. Wacspace automatically sets up your
windows/buffers/frames based on the buffer you're visiting and a
configuration you specify. It will also save/restore workspaces
automatically. It's available on Melpa and Marmalade--you can find out
more at https://github.com/shosti/wacspace.el. Any
suggestions/improvements are very welcome!

Best,
Emanuel