Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stu

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:04:13 +0200

Karl Goetz wrote:
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:15:21 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
I added an (optional) field for source package names to the template
and filled it with source packages relevant to gNewSense for every
entry on the page. Feel free to add your own. It's not an exact
science, as is evident from the wildcards I used for Linux, but it
should help distro maintainers set up a blacklist without too much
effort (e.g. wget page?action=raw | grep PN= | ...).

Are you sure this works? seems to 403 for me.

Apparently (for security reasons [1]) this only works when using the wiki?title= syntax:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines&action=raw

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Parameters_to_index.php#Raw