[GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT : A 100% FOSS GNU/Linux-libre Distro

From: risci_atom
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT : A 100% FOSS GNU/Linux-libre Distro
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 20:33:53 -0500

Hello,
I would like to request that the gnu-linux-libre community
review LibreWRT GNU/Linux-libre [0]. The LibreWRT project would
like to get on the FSF's Approved Distro list, so I would
like the community to review the distro before we request such an
approval.

LibreWRT is a GNU/Linux-libre distribution for embedded devices. It is
based upon OpenWRT, but has all non-free or irrelevant software stripped
out. With this said, I hope that some community members would be willing
to try LibreWRT.

Instructions:
0. Install Prerequisites:

   gcc GNU Compiler Collection
  *gcc-multilib
      * patch
      * perl
      * flex
      * GNU awk or gawk
      * ncurses-dev
      * subversion
      * libghc6-zlib-dev

1. Get sources :
   svn co http://svn.librewrt.org/librewrt/trunk

2. configure :
   make defconfig
   make menuconfig

   please note that LibreWRT is optimized for the Ben Nanonote [1], but
   the x86 version does work from a built cd image. Also,

3. make

[0] LibreWRT     - http://librewrt.org
[1] Ben Nanonote - http://qi-hardware.com

Thanks.