Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT : A 100% FOSS GNU/Linux-libre Distro

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibreWRT : A 100% FOSS GNU/Linux-libre Distro
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:58:24 +0200

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:47:25 -0700, "Jason Self" <address@hidden> wrote:

Perhaps it's time to consider replacing your hardware with something more
freedom respecting? :) There are some people that are looking at the
TP-Link TL-WR1043ND. The initial review of that device appears to indicate that it's a good candidate for a 100% free system and will likely be the
first WiFi router that is officially supported.

Recently I bought a Linksys WRT160NL which is Atheros based and Work In Progress for OpenWRT:

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/linksys/wrt160nl

It should be fully free. In case it will be supported I could test LibreWRT for that.

This time maybe I should get an "anti-brick" cable BEFORE trying anything..
;)

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
Founder, LibrePlanet Itaila