[GNU-linux-libre] FSDG-issue in xdg-utils?

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] FSDG-issue in xdg-utils?
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 16:04:50 +0200

Hello,

while investigating a bug in ConnochaetOS's xdg-utils I discovered that
there are several NON-FSDG and even non-free web browsers are mentioned
in the scripts. This could potentially lead to a situation where
xdg-utils suggest to the user to install such a browser. I discovered
the same issue in Parabolas version of xdg-utils.

I also CC'ing this to gnu-linux-libre,  so other libre distros may
check their version of xdg-utils as well.

Reference: http://www.connochaetos.org/forum/topic.php?id=1427

Regards,

Henry