[GNU-linux-libre] ConnochaetOS

From: Jason Self
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] ConnochaetOS
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone else taken a look at this GNU/Linux distribution? It took me longer
than I had planned but I eventually made my way through all of the ConnochaetOS
packages and I think that the meet the FSF's criteria at this point. The
exception is calling themselves "open source" rather than free software but RMS
said on this list that "we don't make upholding our political views a condition
of our endorsement."

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2011-08/msg00059.html