Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] MAME
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:16:51 -0400

On 04/01/2016 02:42 PM, Jean Louis wrote:
> Hello,

I encourage you to read my initial reply, here:
<http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2016-03/msg00039.html>.
I believe I have touched upon all of the points you raised in this
email. I would be interested to see your response to my email.

> Please provide clear list of that, as that can help certainly.

A link to one or two examples that are entirely free software would be
good to prove the point.

It doesn't make sense to use a mailing list as a place to make a
comprehensive listing though. There are better places for such work.

--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager  <http://www.fsf.org/licensing>