Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Ututo status

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Ututo status
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:29:28 -0300

El Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:11:35 -0400
Ineiev <address@hidden> escribió:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:45:14PM +0000, hellekin wrote:
> >
> > Last news I had was that after this, another team decided to take
> > over. Maybe it didn't happen.  The #ututo channel on Freenode
> > wasn't used in the last 3 months.
> >
> > Maybe leave it in the list, but mark it deprecated?
>
> If it is not maintained, it shouldn't be in the list; we can add it
> again when it's active.

The website is still alive.  Perhaps it would be better if the distro
is on a secondary level, let's say in a separate table or in a separate
entry from GNU site, the intention would be to add a brief note about
the maintainer ship.  Thus, the site of GNU does not lose the historical
record of free/libre distributions, perhaps attracting people interested
in the future can take care of the distro.

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net