[GNU-linux-libre] review of uruk

From: bill-auger
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] review of uruk
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:41:00 -0400

setting aside discussion of the FSF's role in this, new distros
are not going to be reviewed without community participation

far be it from me to only complain about a problem, without
offering to help solve it - over the previous thread, i did not
see anyone step forward and volunteer to review uruk

it would be hypocritical for the work-group to also be idle, in
this time when the FSF is under-staffed

the work-group has clearly lost a good deal of momentum in the
past years; so the most pertinent topic to discuss at this time,
is: could we accomplish this now? - are there any volunteers?