Re: Why Don't 'We' Talk about XML ???

From: Michael Vondung
Subject: Re: Why Don't 'We' Talk about XML ???
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:04:52 +0200

Hamilcar Barca wrote:

The Linux fad, if that's what it is, is as unexplainable as hula hoops,
platform shoes, and afro hairdoos.  (OTOH, nothing is as unexplainable as
disco music.)

Platform shoes are worse. I was seriously shocked when they reappeared, and I seek comfort in knowing that soon the fashion style of the eighties will return. (The really depressing part is to experience all of this for the second time, since it shows so clearly that we've gotten old.)

M.