Novell-MS Pact: Class action law suit?

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Novell-MS Pact: Class action law suit?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 15:40:20 +0100

In comments to

(Details of Novell-MS Pact - The SEC filing)

-------
Class action law suit on behalf of the copyright holders of the GPL'd code in
question. I've learned from SCO that you can go hog wild in discovery and I'm
sure Microsoft and Novell must have had some interesting conversations.

Are there any good class action lawyers who could be contacted about this and
would someone of PJ's skill level be willing to clue them in?
-------

ROFL.