Re: The GPL dream is finally over!

From: Linonut
Subject: Re: The GPL dream is finally over!
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:04:18 -0400

* Rjack peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
>
>> Huh?  You take quotes out of context and expect them to be meaningful?
>>
> Context eh?
>
> I posted a link to the complete decision and you replied to my post, so
> you would have access to the court's decision.
>
> Your mouse button broken so you can't following the link? Fingers
> broken? Cognitive skills broken?

Not really.  Here is your link, I believe:

   http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/88/88.F3d.1012.95-5125.95-5121.html

What does a loan guarantee have to do with copyright or the GPL?

Hmmm.  Cognitive impairment (or confusion over all the tangled issues
the court had to work through) would be one thing.  Blind zealotry
against an open-source license is another.

I'd be curious as to your professor's opinions of your research.

--
Test-tube babies shouldn't throw stones.