Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:12:56 -0400

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
You seem to confuse real litigation with SFLC's way of "litigation".

I said that legal processes are slow. Your dislike of the SFLC does
not change that, so there is nothing for me to "reanswer". "Real"
litigation, where the parties are unable to settle, would take even
longer.

Here's the SFLC's GPL "litigation" track record

The only important part of the track record is that after each case,
the GPLed sources are available.

Note that all cases should have been automatically dismissed for lack of
subject matter jurisdiction.

Funny then how they haven't been, isn't it?
So many drunken judges...