Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:57:37 -0400

Rahul Dhesi wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

Please identify what system(s) of law(s) provide a legal remedy
for this so called "misappropriation" of software. So that we may
further discuss "misappropriation" in more detail. Seems to be an
ill-defined term.

Does anybody else understand what Rjack is asking for? If so,
please help clarify.

(I'm assuming that Rjack's recent sources of authority, namely, answers.com and merriam-webster.com, will not suffice here.)

I had hoped after trying to teach you that the meaning of the term
"illegal" changed with a change contexts, that a little something
would have soaked in. It obviously didn't.

After I go through the trouble to buy you books and send you to school
you just chew on the pencil eraser.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)