Re: Swiss govt agency declares Linux/OSS crapware "not a sufficienta

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Swiss govt agency declares Linux/OSS crapware "not a sufficientalternative to Microsoft products"
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:14:56 +0100

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
[...]
> > Intellectual property is a form of intangible property you idiot.
>
> Don't be imbecillic - intangible stuff isn't property.

Go send a patch to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intangible_property

and alike references such as

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=110440,00.html

"Intangibles"

you idiot.

> No.  Stocks and bonds are tangible - they're things which have a definite

http://www.allbusiness.com/services/legal-services/4084323-1.html
(Repeal of tax on intangibles makes Florida appealing choice)

"On July 27, Governor Jeb Bush signed into law a bill that repeals the
state's annual intangible personal property tax. ... And now, there is
no intangible personal property tax!

Prior to passage of the new measure, Florida imposed a tax on residents
for the value of their intangible assets, including stocks, bonds,
mutual funds, options, notes receivable, interests in LLCs, stock in
corporations and other similar assets."

[...]

> No.  "in", not "on", and "are", not "is".  All the euros in my bank
> account are a number of metal disks 2.3 cm in diameter, if an
> inconveniently large number, all perfectly tangible.

In the modern world tangible paper bills and metal coins represent
intangible money you retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Fiat_money

Hth.

http://gng.z505.com/index.htm