Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] security alert... worth noting

From: orbulon
Subject: Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] security alert... worth noting
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:45:41 +0100 (CET)

I second this. My inbox is also getting flooded with hundreds of these emails.

Feb 13, 2020, 20:52 by mve1@runbox.com:
Hello Ruben,

Yesterday I received a couple of hundred repeat emails similar to the one I am responding to (sometimes twice each, when I had already received another original from the gnu-misc-discuss list). All of them bear the [Hangout - NYLXS] label.

This is extremely inconvenient, particularly as I am too busy currently to find the time to block all of your accounts. It interferes with my other activities.

Please remove me from whatever thing (google hangouts?) you've setup for this purpose. I did not sign up to your email spamming service and consider this an undesired intrusion into my privacy.

Thank you.

Marcel