Re: The General Public Licence (GPL) as the basic governance tool

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: The General Public Licence (GPL) as the basic governance tool
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 12:07:53 +0200

On 20.02.2020 11:47, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
I think it’s important for GNU hackers as a group to be able to reflect
on the project’s procedures and discuss whether/how to improve them.

So what GNU hackers who disagree with you lot on this or other subjects are supposed to do?

I don't see the opposing viewpoints reflected in your documentation anywhere. You have formed a subgroup, discussed your views in private, and are now soliciting positive feedback within the project, while largely ignoring negative one. And you're misrepresenting yourselves as a project-wide official initiative. "We are GNU, and here are our values".