Re: State of the GNUnion 2020

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: State of the GNUnion 2020
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 00:40:00 +0300

* Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org> [2020-02-23 00:35]:
> > GNU project is about making free operating system, thus it is there,
> > as long as it is compatible with computers, you may carry it on in the
> > future life.
>
> Sure. But how to make sure it will outlive me?
>
> Samuel

Maybe you just think of GNU in terms of community. I know there is
community around GNU and within the GNU. If you like to community,
contribute to community, don't divide it. Contribute free software,
make free software philosophy promotion, report bugs, install free
software to hospitals, friends, in schools and university, contribute
to awareness.

To really make sure is impossible, just as anything else in the world,
there is nothing sure on this planet.

Jean

P.S. Other solution could be a time capsule?