Re: Truth matters when writing software and selecting leaders

From: Akira Urushibata
Subject: Re: Truth matters when writing software and selecting leaders
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 20:44:04 +0900 (added by address@hidden)

If the FSF Board votes soon on whether RMS should be reinstalled,
gives into outside pressure and decides to keep him out, the world
would interpret this as endorsement of the widespread view that
RMS "defended" Jeffrey Epstein.  Now the individuals on the Board
may make their decisions on other grounds, but I am afraid many
people are not going to pay attention.

Why would anyone defend a pedophile?  The most likely reason:
because he (or she) is a pedophile too.

I believe many of you have photos with RMS posing beside.  Think
well how they will play in the hands of your adversaries.