Windows install up for download (1.3.113)

From: James Hammons
Subject: Windows install up for download (1.3.113)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:14:15 -0800

A windows install is up for download at the usual place
(http://www.pacificnet.net/~jlhamm/lily-1.3.113-w32.exe).  Jan has
thoughtfully provided a mirror
(http://appel.dyndns.org/lilypond/gnu-windows/installer).  If you use the
windows version of lily, be sure and give it a try!  Also report any
problems directly to me, as this is an unofficial release.

Now, on to the nitty gritty:

1.3.113 seems to work fairly well (chords work--yea!), although it seems to
ignore chord name spacing (see attached .png).  I'm using the standard
'american-chords.ly' that came with the 1.3.113 distro...

I tried changing the 1 after word-space to other numbers, but to no avail...

\paper
{
\translator

\ChordNamesContext
ChordNames \override #'word-space = #1
}
}

-- Shamus

BTW, lily is still making .ps files that cause ghostscript to choke.
Removing all blank lines from lily.ps fixed the problem, though.