Re: Fix for PDF output

From: Stephen Peters
Subject: Re: Fix for PDF output
Date: 15 May 2001 09:19:05 -0400

Mark Hindley <address@hidden> writes:

> Some of the PDF output routines have got out of sync with the other
> TeX macors.  [...] I am not convinced that all the ps to pdf
> conversions are right though. Has anybody been using it?

You're right, they're not still in sync.  I've been playing with it a
bit, and getting ready to release a different version sometime soon
which incorporates some of the changes, and moves more of the PDFTeX
output routines to the Scheme level where they belong.

Unfortunately, I've been sidetracked with work lately, and had to
leave it for a while, but I hope to release one soon.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  address@hidden
  PGP fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE