Was anything changed for jazz chords except for chord-name.scm?

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Was anything changed for jazz chords except for chord-name.scm?
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:52:22 +0200

Hi folks,

did any changes occur in the hardcoded portion of the chord typesetting? I
upgraded to 1.4.1 and copied my halfway-working chord-name.scm to the scm
directory and the additions to the chord name appear all typeset in the same
place, overlaying. What has been changed so I can adjust? I didn't notice until
today because over the last weeks I composed mainly choral music.

Hi to you all,

Amy