few problems on a score...

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: few problems on a score...
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 05:20:25 +0200

                Hello,
        Here is some problems / bugs :
        - i want a key signature with only bf af and df doco said to see the
generated documentation for KeySignature... OK but where is this doc ?
        - repeat concist in volta with 2 alternative where "1. & 3." and "2. &
4."
are ritten. I tried to use the Score.repeatCommands property, but ly2dvi got
problem with "space" and "&" sign.
        - first and second alternative bar are not vertically aligned.
        - \bar "|:" don't work for the begining of the second repeat.

        It's not realy about my score but here is some error in the doc :
        - the grace note ave a slur in the score ... It's not yet suported :o)
        - I can't find the list of all \bar command like in the old doc.

                nemo.
--
Olivier Guéry   address@hidden