Re: few problems on a score...

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: Re: few problems on a score...
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:53:33 +0200

Le Mercredi 30 Mai 2001 08:48, vous avez écrit :
> >             Hello,
> >     Here is some problems / bugs :
> >     - i want a key signature with only bf af and df doco said to see the=20
> > generated documentation for KeySignature... OK but where is this doc ?
>
> It's available on-line. From www.lilypond.org, click on
> Documentation for users and then on lilypond-internals.
> It's also available in info format on your machine, in
> Documentation/user/out/lilypond.info (don't know where it's
> installed when you do make install), but if course the info
> format doesn't include the graphical illustrations.
>
> For this specific question, you may want to look at the example
> input/regression/key-signature-scordatura.ly
>
> >     - repeat concist in volta with 2 alternative where "1. & 3." and "2. &
> > 4= ."=20
> > are ritten. I tried to use the Score.repeatCommands property, but ly2dvi
> > = got=20
> > problem with "space" and "&" sign.
>
> First of all, you have to use TeX syntax for the and sign: \\&
> (the TeX command is \&, but you have escape the backslash).
> Secondly, Volta indications are typeset with font-style volta
> wich gives a font that only contain digits. Thus, you also have
> to add something like
> \paper{
>   \translator{\ScoreContext
>     VoltaBracket \override #'font-style = #'large
>   }
> }
> or some other font style that's based on ordinary roman font,
> for example tuplet.
>
> >     - first and second alternative bar are not vertically aligned.
>
> Well-known problem.
>
> >     - \bar "|:" don't work for the begining of the second repeat.
>
> That's since you fiddled with repeatCommands which overrides \bar.
> Change the preceeding repeatCommands setting to
>    \property Score.repeatCommands = #'((volta #f) end-repeat start-repeat)
> and it should work properly.
>
> >     It's not realy about my score but here is some error in the doc :
> >     - the grace note ave a slur in the score ... It's not yet suported :o)
>
> This limitation is included in the `Bugs' list in the section on
> Grace notes in the reference manual. Which part of the manual do you
> refer to?
>
> >     - I can't find the list of all \bar command like in the old doc.
>
> It was added again to the reference manual in 1.4.2.
>
> >             nemo.
> > --=20
> > Olivier Gu=E9ry   address@hidden

        All this work fine, but ly2dvi comes with a lot error...
        I send the .ly file.
        I'll need some other tricks... My score is (as allways) for clarinette
and i
need something like the "s" note but with no duration... I meen no change in
the bar check. It's for writing effect (glissando with start on no note,
\prall betwenn two note...)

--
Olivier Guéry   address@hidden