Re: Color syntax

From: EagleIce
Subject: Re: Color syntax
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 05:41:43 +0200

On Monday 18 June 2001 04:19, Rune Zedeler wrote:
> there should be three .el files (emacs-mode-files) shipped along with
> the distributed lilypond-package.
> The lilypond-mode is a bit buggy but abosolutely useable. - I am using
> it.
>
> -Rune

Oh yes, there are two of them here, lilypond-font-lock.el and
lilypond-mode.el, but I must admit that I don't really get it. In the
lilypond-mode.el file it says:

;;; Add this to your .emacs.el

what .emacs.el is that? Or is this supposed to be .emacs? Should the .el
files be put into my ~/ directory?

ei

--
@~~~ EagleIce ~~~~ address@hidden ~~~@