Re: Color syntax

From: EagleIce
Subject: Re: Color syntax
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:49:52 +0200

On Monday 18 June 2001 05:41, EagleIce wrote:
> Oh yes, there are two of them here, lilypond-font-lock.el and
> lilypond-mode.el, but I must admit that I don't really get it. In the
> lilypond-mode.el file it says:
>
> ;;; Add this to your .emacs.el
>
> what .emacs.el is that? Or is this supposed to be .emacs? Should the .el
> files be put into my ~/ directory?
>
> ei
HI!
I seem to have only two of three of the Emacs Lily files, could someone
inform me where I can reach the one that is missing?
I would also be very grateful if someone is willing to explain for me
how/what to do with the files to get this working.

Cheers,
ei

--
@~~~ EagleIce ~~~~ address@hidden ~~~@