Re: Color syntax

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Color syntax
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:24:00 +0200

EagleIce wrote:

> I seem to have only two of three of the Emacs Lily files, could someone
> inform me where I can reach the one that is missing?
> I would also be very grateful if someone is willing to explain for me
> how/what to do with the files to get this working.

I am afraid this is one of those "I cannot help you"-answers. (Hate
them, I know)
The third file is just

;; install this into emacs site-start.d/

(autoload 'LilyPond-mode "lilypond-mode")
(setq auto-mode-alist
      (cons '("\\.ly$" . LilyPond-mode) auto-mode-alist))

(add-hook 'LilyPond-mode-hook (lambda () (turn-on-font-lock)))

The reason that I cannot help you is that I do not have root permission
and hence is having a rather messy setup.
Try looking for some other .el files and put them the same place.
The init file (quoted above) should go in a dir called site-start.d or
emacs.d, I think.

-Rune