Re: .ly templates?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: .ly templates?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:04:28 +0200

Nice idea! I vote for the full template file since it
gives larger freedom. One idea would be to add these
templates in the emacs mode. There are several Emacs
packages available that support such templates.
I use similar templates for LaTeX files.
In the list of templates, don't forget choir music.
I don't know how many times we've got requests for
such examples. Also, solo instrument plus piano is a
common case. The orchestral score/parts requires some
thinking since you want to produce both from the same
(included) ly code.

  /Mats