Re: .ly templates?

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re: .ly templates?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:20:58 +0200

Hello,

JN> Possibly some of you already have created something like this?  I was
JN> thinking of having templates for: [..]
Since  I  have a hard time remembering what goes where, I've
made  personal  templates  for different kind of music (solo
harpsichord music, two harpsichords music,soprano (lyrics) +
harpsichord,  choral  (SATB),  figured  bass(unstable),  and
simple melody as a musical memo).

I'd  be glad to touch them up to make them easily accessible
(understandable)  if  you'd want. I use something similar to
the  idea  you  suggested  (with  \include)  which  is  very
efficient  for  songs  (without accomp. preferably), but I'm
not quite sure it works yet.

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                            mailto:address@hidden