Re[2]: .ly templates?

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re[2]: .ly templates?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:28:38 +0200

Hi all,

   For  the  Windows  users  on  this  list   (I  know  this
   represents  I  tiny  percent  of users), I've started the
   recreation  of  a  personal  program  I made for myself a
   short  while  ago.  It's to generate a starting point for
   LilyPond  file  (projects).  This version is only a demo,
   and  I just'd like remarks on the interface (that's why I
   didn't  integrate the generator), it's subject to changes
   on  what  you'll  say about it. Note also, that these are
   only  the  three  first  steps,  which  will then lead to
   several  step  specific  to the type of music you want to
   produce (not included).

   Please, I really need all the advice I can get, so please
   take the time to download it at :
     http://www.lumbroso.fr/LilyWizard.zip

--
Best regards,