thickness of the Staff's lines

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: thickness of the Staff's lines
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:13:52 +0200

                hello,
        Maybe it's a strange question but I would like to know if it's
possible to change the thickness of the Staff's lines. Not the Staff
itself but the 5 line.
        I want to trie this thing because I found the score I wrote (Mozart
wrote it, in fact, but not with lily...) is too "dark". Maybe  I could
tried to reduce the head size too... But I only find the "paper size"
in the doc.
        PS : IN the input/test/bagpipe.ly what did I have to put in  "Stem
\override #'flag-style = #"" " If I want to remove the slash on the
grace note. (I remember that I can have the different value with the
internal documentation but I can't remember were is this strange
annimal :o)

        thank's
        nemo (with a wonderfull mail wrap at 72 character , I hope you like it
!!!)
--
Olivier Guéry      address@hidden