Why haven't you sent your work?

From: admin
Subject: Why haven't you sent your work?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:55:59 +0100

As an international record label and publishing company, we are now looking for new unsigned talent. We want you. Any Country, any age, Boy Bands, Girl Bands, Musicians, Composers. Got a great voice, Do you write or play music?. GO TO OUR WEB SITE NOW http://www.susap.com/default.htm You have received this mail because you have shown some interest, at some point in music on the Internet. Much care has been taken in compiling this list. If you want to be removed please reply to address@hidden and accept our sincerest apologies.