gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] White Paper and API reference

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] White Paper and API reference
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:51:19 +0200

Hi,

I prefer TeX for nice looking documents. If we decide to go with that (using ie. the free, excellent TeXShop on Mac OS X), I could also upload the appropriate files of my early programmers' guide which could be turned into a white paper/documentation. What do you think?

WRT the generated API reference, what tool should we use? Is Apple's HeaderDoc finally able to handle Objective-C?

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip