Re: [Gnue] GL requirements for integration

From: ^chewie
Subject: Re: [Gnue] GL requirements for integration
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:19:29 -0500

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 10:02:05AM -0700, Todd Boyle wrote:
> If you would kindly read my comment more carefully!
>
> The issue is EDI as a *General Ledger standard*, not EDI itself.
> EDI interfaces should take their place among all the other business
> applications that generate GL data.  It must be accommodated.

I would just love to see the use of the term EDI get dropped all
together.  I've only had experience with EDIFACT/X.12 on a
business-to-business (B2B) basis.  With that in mind, I didn't realize
the scope of your argument was General Ledger.  Generally, I avoid
accounting like the plague, so I will safely disregard the rest of
this email and apologize for any misunderstandings. ;-)

--
  Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <address@hidden>
              http://wookimus.net/chewie