Version 0.4 Windows problem

From: Robert Jenkins
Subject: Version 0.4 Windows problem
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:03:16 +0100

Hi,

I've just installed the Windows version of 0.4
(GNUe-Tools-0.4.0-setup.exe) after uninstalling 0.3

Designer does not run - when I try to start it, I get several seconds of
intense disk activity, but nothing more.
No sign of any stuck processes.

Forms appears to run OK.

System: Win XP Pro, Gigabyte m/b with 2 x P3-833, 512MB Ram.

P.s. Any chance of converting the config files to Windows format for the
Windows version? It's a real pain manually converting them with
notepad..

Regards,

Robert Jenkins.