Problems getting 0.4.99 to run under win32

From: address@hidden
Subject: Problems getting 0.4.99 to run under win32
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:36:48 +0100

Hi, this is how I went about installing the pre-release on my XP home
laptop

Installed Python 2.2 ok
Installed mxDateTime ok
Installed wxPython ok (got the "demo.py" working)
Installed GNUe Common 0.4.3.99 ok
Installed GNUe Forms 0.4.99 ok
Renamed c:\Python22\etc\sample.gnue.conf to gnue.conf

Typed python c:\python22\scripts\gnue-forms --help

and got the expected message. However, when I typed

python c:\python22\scripts\gnue-forms c:\gforms\samples\contact.gfd

I got the error message "Error: Unable to load any valid UI drivers.
Aborting."

Am I missing some piece of software or do I need to specify somewhere
that I want to display forms with wxpython?

TIA,

Luca

P.S. As soon as I can get it working, I'll connect to mySQL via mySQL-
python. Couldn't even begin to get postgreSQL working on win32.