Re: [GNUe] GNUe Samples/Baseline Target

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] GNUe Samples/Baseline Target
Date: 17 Mar 2004 21:14:46 +0100

Am Mi, 2004-03-17 um 20.37 schrieb James Thompson:
> > 2) walk me through construction of some simple classes from scratch.
> > Bowling scores or Teachers/Classes/Students type of thing -- nothing too
> > complex - the problem domain is not the issue, the software is.  It
> > should touch a lot of areas, but not be bulky or complex.
>
> I'm assuming here we're talking about using appserver in a 3 tier
> environment.
> I don't think documentation for appserver exists at this time because it's
> been in a state of flux.

[snip]
> > 3) let me code some business rules for these objects.
>
> This is appserver related.  Reinhard and co, are we to a point that we could
> start a guide for it?

As I tried to point out in my previous mail, we are in the process of
implementing our first real application. This experience could probably
help with the plans of creating a guide for appserver.

The main problem is lack of time. Maybe I can write something in a very
simple and short form and we find volunteers to "translate" that into an
understandable guide.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller