[GNUe] GNUe Samples/Baseline Target

From: James Thompson
Subject: [GNUe] GNUe Samples/Baseline Target
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:47:51 -0600

Several times in the previous thread people mentioned wanting samples or a
baseline.  Based on this I'm assuming that the sample reports, forms, etc
included in tarballs and the samples in the various guides are not enough.
So where would be a good place to start.

What exactly would people consider a good baseline or samples?

Would people like simple gnue-common based scripts showing real world
applications?  I'm sure we could probably start add trivial applications to
gnue-contrib that are smaller scale but would show how to use gnue-common for
day to day tasks.

Or are people talking about full blown packages handling things like
purchasing, or AR, or mfg control?

Take Care,
James