Re: [GNUe] Could I..

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Could I..
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 02:48:43 +0800

> Well, this is certainly not a typical business database application, and
> therefore probably not a good starting point to experiment with gnue.
> Thanks,
> --
> Reinhard Mueller

Maybe your right, but me and a collleague at work are just developing one, as
an integrator to e-shop portal ;)

Anyway, that's a goal that's too high for me right now, I suppose I'll stick to
something more common.
(But I refuse to build those adressbooks.. ;)

I'm reinstalling everything on my test-win machine now, couldn't get GNUe to
work with Python 2.2..??
Anyway, that will only be used to test some work with the ERP system, I prefer
SuSE myself.

Regards
Stefan