Re: [GNUe] GNUe client for industrial PDA?

From: Wolfgang Keller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] GNUe client for industrial PDA?
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 21:51:02 +0200

> But we don't currently officially support any PDAs. We'd like to, though, but
> effort has been put elsewhere :(

Oops, seems I didn't read thorougly enough.

There is a port of wxwindows to WindowsCE (for the Teklogix devices)
currently in the works, and a contest for a port to PalmOS 6 (for the
Symbol devices) has been announced.

And if GNUe really supports CSV files for storage, then it shouldn't be a
problem to run at least tiny GNUe applications on an industrial PDA.

Hey, there's a GNUe mobile client at the horizont. :-)

Best regards,

Wolfgang Keller